Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Daddy of Em All!






















We went to Cheyenne over the 24th of July because Clint made it to the Short round. He flew in and my Dad came with me and Austin to drive the rig with Clint's Horse so he could compete. Lucky for Adaley she got to stay home with Grandma Arave so she didnt have to travel so much in only two days. Friday we got there late and spent the night. We got up the next morning and went to the big cheyenne parade and rode rides, I promised Austin we would have a fun day with out any driving! So we went to the 4 Hour Parade!!!!!! Then we took a nap after the rodeo where Austin entertained everyone around us with his singing of the National Anthem. It's pretty sad when you have been to so many rodeos that your kid knows the song by heart! But it is one of my favorite things to hear when we are driving or sitting in the stands, he does a pretty dang good job. Then we rode rides and after a long tiring day I began to miss Adaley really bad!!! Regrets haunted me all night for not bringing her with us. But a quick phone call reassured me she was enjoying Grandmas. The next day was a great day!!! Clint was 12.9 in the last go, placing him first in the Average and winning him the third go around. He won the biggest rodeo of the all!!! We were so excited, he won 13,000.00 in cash and 2,000 dollars in prizes!!! Along with boots, a cowboy hat, the legendary Cheyenne Buckle, spurs, a saddle, and tons of other prizes. We were so lucky to be there and be able to see it!!! It was so fun! That night my dad and me and Austin had to drive all night to get to Montana for my Grandma Crumleys funeral. That day was hard we really did have such a great lady for a grandma. I won't ever forget how much I enjoyed her and I am so grateful for eternal families and eternal life!

No comments: