Friday, October 17, 2008

Nice Weather







Since it has already snowed here, Austin and I are trying to soak up all the good weather that we can. So we get outside every chance we get. The only thing Austin wants to do when we are outside is play with our dogs. Lucky for us are dogs are nice to him because as you can see Austin is a little rough. THIS BOY IS PURE BOY!!!! Roxy our corgie is the one he rides and pulls around, good thing she loves him. Snoopy and Austin are kind of a bad combination they both are hyper and overly excited by everything, there's never a dull moment when they are together!!!!

1 comment:

Matt & Ali said...

Hey you cute Arave family!!!
I found you through Meggan and Nate. I know what you mean about the weather!!! I am so not ready for winter! Anyway, I will probably see you next weekend in Ogden!
Love
Ali