Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treating!!!




This was the first year that Austin could really actually Trick or Treat and he loved it. We went to the Trunk or Treat out at our church. It was hillarious, he would take fists full of candy and put it into his bag and gallop to the next one. We were laughing so hard. He loved the whole idea of taking candy out of their bags and putting it into his own. Something so simple can make a zebra quite a happy little camper!! Here we are at the trunk or treat with the Hale boys and the Arave girls. (Austin's Cousins that are in the same ward) I loved everybody's costume so much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me sick... You are so stinkin pretty! I love the zebra costume! He looks so cute!

Lusks in LOVE said...

Wow girlie!!! You're looking mighty cute:) What a fun little family you have! You make me want to have kids:) AHHHH! Run for your life- I can't even hold a baby without making it cry...I don't know what I am going to do:) Love ya Chels!

The Goldade's said...

What a cutie!! I love the zebra costume!! For sure we need a get together when Jana Banana comes home! =)