Saturday, January 3, 2009

Arave Christmas







Christmas Day we spent at the Araves. We played true colors, a board game that shows who everybody believes would be the main person to have the quality or would carry out the action. It was hillarious, me and clint got voted on a lot!!! Good and Bad, but it was all in good fun. Austin had a bunch of fun with his cousins. Austin and the younger cousins his age are all really into couches and chairs right now. So luckily grandma and grandpa got all of them little sofas and chairs to lounge around in with a bunch of other toys to play with!!! This is Austin in his Elmo chair or as Austin says his Emo chair. We'll have to work on that!!! Austin also kept chillin in his cousin's couch, luckily Ledger is nice to share with him. Oh yeah thanks to Grandma Brower, Austin can support our team the Jazz with his official jersey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys during Christmas! We'll keep our fingers crossed about Clint making it to Houston!

Kelli said...

It looks like you had a really fun Christmas. Maklee would fit right into the loving of chairs. My mom and dad got her one too. My blog is private now so send me your email and I will invite you kelliwool@gmail.com Hope we see you soon.

summergibbs said...

Chels,
I made my blog private because I think their are some weirdo lurkers out there. If you want to keep reading then send your e-mail to me @ trentgibbs77@hotmail.com so I can add you.