Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Years Day







Family parties are still going strong!!! For New Years Day we went to my Families house to Play games and Eat!!! This is each family including our new addition to our all boys basketball team for the Browers, Nash Brower. That is now five boys all within four years for our family. It's a race to see who will have the first girl!! Nash is such a good baby and it was fun to see Jett Brower with a little brother. We were so excited to see the new Baby!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to name a kid Nash! I haven't convinced Dave of it yet but that's my number 1 name! How funny cause it's not a common name! I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting in your family!

The Goldade's said...

Oh, funny! That's what we said too about the name Lincoln, but ya 'all will probably beat us to the punch! I always liked it but then I loved it after watching the show. I think he's the sexy one...he's the strong silent type! ;)

bobbi said...

I'm sooo glad you have a blog-- it feels like I haven't seen your family in FOREVER! (okay, it has been forever) Loved seeing the Christmas pictures of your family get togethers!! Tell them all "hi" for me-- maybe Grandma's b-day we can all get together this year?

andyandmckenzie said...

Chels
Hey I finally started a blog! Are you proud of me! Anyway just wanted to let ya know !! Heard you cut your hair off YOU ARE BRAVE!! SEE YA