Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July!!!
















For the last two weeks we have been celebrating the 4th of July in our family! The 4th is the biggest time of the year for rodeo. It was none stop for Clint for two weeks, and Austin and I were able to meet up with him at some rodeos. Thanks to my Dad, Austin and I got to be with Clint during the 4th of July weekend. It only took two drivers, lots of stops, and a rocking dvd player to play every disney movie ever made!!! My Dad helped drive a rig out to Prescot, Arizona with me and Austin. Clint had to fly in from Cody, Wyoming and we picked him up in Pheonix just in time for his rodeo in Prescot. It was nice to be with family at a rodeo on the 4th, its just tradition in both the Arave and Brower family. I wish my mom could have come but she was having fun with my grandma in Montana. All and all the week was rough on luck for both me and Clint but there is always another one!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Goldade's said...

Hey! Hope you had a happy 4th! What a cute little cowboy in the making there...you're going to have a problem keeping all the cowgirls away! Let's do another get together dinner soon...we need to catch up with all the girls!

Anonymous said...

Hey woman! Sounds like your doing good! Mom said she saw you at the fair and of course are as cute as ever!