Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh Canada!!!!
















Clint had a bunch of rodeos for about two weeks in Canada. So me and Austin were lucky and got to go with him!!!! It was a fun trip and Clint did really good those two weeks. We went to the Edmonton Mall, which is one of the largest malls ever built. It has a large water park and bunch of fun little shows throughout the mall. We went to the Sea Lion Show and watched the tricks of four different sea lions. Austin loved it, and to be honest so did Clint and I. Austin's favorite Sea Lion was named Oliver and he was huge. I loved him to, he had a lot of personality. Then we went to a Movie, which was The movie UP. We really enjoyed just sittin and relaxin, while we ate popcorn and drank POP (Austin's favorite!!!). Sad I know, I blame it all on his father!!!!! Then we went and had Horton's Donouts, (Clints favorite thing about Canada) and watched kids ice skate in the middle of the mall. It was so big that I don't think we even went through it all. It was a fun two weeks, and Clint placed a lot so it was great!!! Oh by the way we went to the Nothern part of Canada, just outside of the Northern territories the first couple of days!!!! I was sick when I saw signs that said Alaska!!! It still was a ways but I couldn't believe it!!! Yeah a lot of driving but a lot of good family time for us!!!!!!!

No comments: