Sunday, April 1, 2012

Austin's 1st Day of Preschool!!!









































Well Austin's true first Day at preschool was this week. He got to go with Oakley and Ella both his cousins on the Arave side. He loves it so much. He loves his teachers Miss Cathy and Miss Jackie and sets his clothes out every night and never wants to miss a day! He loves being in school and loves having new friends. Also this week I opened the dryer door and went to grab something before I loaded it. I got occupied for a couple of minutes and started to walk back in the laundry room to finish up when i heard something rustling in the dryer. All I could imagine that it was my worst nightmare a mouse. I never have had one in my house so I didnt even want to look inside the dryer, slowly I went to take a peek and this is what poked its head out!!!! Such a pill she thought she was so funny!!!!

No comments: